Saturday, June 20, 2009

20 June

Sleepy day.

Chat with my friends this morning.
Kinda miss them so much.
Wendy & Hui Xian d most lar..
i nearly cried when i chat with them.
I just so happy and excited to see them online.
hahahahaha..
then i talked to Kim n Bing yang too.. hahaha..
oh, tomorrow is Kim's Birthday.
But too bad i won't be there to wish him happy birthday.
I called him but he couldn't recognize my voice.
SHIT! whatever..
then i chat with skybear, msn.
Fun oh.. hahaha...

I have assignments to do. It's tough and difficult, but i will try my best to do well.
i supposed to do it after lunch but i slept.
Oh, damn i am so tired!
I slept for two hours.
I dreamed i can't speak chinese after i came back to Malaysia.
OMG!! ahaha.. I can't believe this!
I just kept laughing after when i woke up.
Jeess.. hahaha.. SWEAT SWEAT!

Happy father's day! haha
I will never forget that.
Brought u something, hahaha.. wish you happy always.
They gonna celebrate it at KIM GARY.
OMG, my flavored place.
I've missed the food.. Oh~ >_<>_< sad
Miss their performance and my friends!
XIN JUE gambate!!
WEI CHUN all the best!!
FOO SHEN jia you!!

there's a party on wed. Should i just join them?
I think it would be fun!

Oh, I have homework to do today, so i gonna stop here.
See you tomorrow!

Miss him so MUCH!
I wished i could be there for him.
LOVE YOU~

No comments:

Post a Comment