Monday, June 1, 2009

31 May

Went 2 oklahoma city again.
But it is better now coz we r now more familiar wit d road n get use wit d GPS.


We went 2 Ross Dress For Less. 1hr from Ada.
Branded tings are sell in cheap price.
All original oni tat they r more more cheaper compare we bought it in KL.
We went 2 Burlington Coat Factory.
My mum bought me a winter coat. Ada snows and hv big winds.

Stil cn't make it 2 Panda express bcoz it is far. lunch at House of Hunan.
A chinese restaurant, but d food are nice.
They got rice n veges. hahaha

Ice cream: Dipping Dots. Nice!

Later then we went 2 Target. Its like a wal-mart. U can buy anytink der.
A big department store.
Bought cheap clothes der.
Then, we went 2 Dillard n Jcpenny.
You can get cheap Polo shirts n Dockers pants.
My mum bought a lot for them. ( My dad, my bro n sis.)

2 bad all of dis is far away from my University.
U wil nid 2 hv a car 2 go der.
1-1.5hours.

sleep earlier 2nite.
Orientation day wil b 2ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment