Thursday, June 4, 2009

4 June

My parents left dis morning. Hu....

I hv class 2day. Then after tat, i go 2 Social Security Department.

Gonna nid a social security card...

We cal for a ride. Its oni $1 per person, its not a cab, its a van.

U called, then it wil arrive 2 pick u up at abt 5-15 mins.

Me n Preeti go 2gther.

Later then we walk abt 15mins under d sun wit no shade 2 walmart.

God d sun is burning my skins, but she is ok wit it.

i m from Malaysia n she is from Nepal, so ders a difference.

I hate sun, they r hot but der is wind. & we feel cold..

I never sweat!! So funny~~~~

I hv no frens i class.. nid 2 b alone.

Its terrible.

I tink i wi go for swimming later. Wil c 1st.

Class is a bit boring n i con get d point. Stupid!

I hv test 2 weeks later! GOD!!

Can smby help? haiz......

Preeti wil b away 2 Texas 4 3 days... Dead dis time. I tink i wil jz sleep 4 d whole day!!!

Having fever now.. I tink so...

Coz i m always under d sun...

Miss u guys!! Do u?

No comments:

Post a Comment