Thursday, June 18, 2009

18 June

I met one of them dis morning twice.
But i have no idea which one.. hahah

I have class today as usual.
I was early too as usual.
Everyone is nervous because professor gonna give out the papers today.

When he said that our class mean score is 64, i was kinda worried.
He said if yours is above the mean marks, then you considered you're better.
i am so nervous, i scared i will cried out when i received my papers.

There's some changes for our marks so i won't tell until i get the final marks.
Score:
A 100-90
B 89-80
C 79-70
D 69-60
E 59-50

can i get an A?? I need to but i don't think i can make it!
We get A for 80 and above in Malaysia but here??
Sob.. Sob..
My mum would had killed me if i don't get an A.
But it is too hard for me to get an A!!
Oh god! She will never listen to me.
I needed an A...
Professor said usually students get B or C, not an A in his class.
Crap! Am i in the right class? Or what??

Whatever! I hate exams!

Lunch at 1200 and i didn't see him in the cafeteria today.
N so during the dinner time.
I took a nap at 1330.
Then i start reading my novels .. BETRAYED. Its a nice book!
And i do really like vampires.
hahaha
not because i like to drink blood but it just seems to be more attractive to me.
LOVE stories.. okay? haha

i am like moody today. For no reasons again.
I went to the library after my dinner.
Doing homework and DREAMING. hahaha
I just sat there and doing nothing.
I don't know how i do it, i just sit there for half and hour doing nothing.

I went to a place ..umm... i don't know how to name the place..
But it is near my dormitory.
And i just sat there, listen to the music and think about HIM.
hahaha..
What am I doing?!??!?! I don't know okay!! Crap!!

Went for swimming today.
But i just swim about half and hour.
I have no mood and there are so many people today.
i can't swim okay!!
And some more there's a couple.. hugging in the pool..
Oh god, you should have do that in your room, not here!
They just left the kissing part.
The lifeguard, one of the twins is duty today.
So, i saw him, but i just ignored to look at him.
Whatever!!!

And something happen in the pool.
And i...........
I can't say it here.
I don't want anybody else to know.
I just.........
I don't wanna swim anymore!
that's the reason why i left earlier today.
I just........
Oh God!!! I can't believe this!!
I wanna cry!! >_<

when i left, i saw the twins again.
both of them are here but i can't differentiate which one is the one i saw this morning, or which one is the lifeguard. Whatever!!!
I am tired and today!

No SWIMMING for mE!

No comments:

Post a Comment