Monday, June 29, 2009

29 June


We went to china buffet yesterday.
Oh, it's an hour walk from briles hall...
My leg is hurt... >_<
Its like a freak walking on the road because no one walking on the road. NO ONE.

But we did enjoy.. hahha..
We have prawns, rice and veges...
OMG, it is so delicious..
But it's a bit costy.. hehe $9.80 per person (RM x 3.7)

We went to dollar general and walgreen when we are on the way back.
Preeti bought 5 nail polishs and 2 eye liners...
It's cheap for her.. haha
I didn't get anything because I don't need it. haha
nail polish: RM0.99 - RM1.99
Eye Liner: RM 0.99

I saw one of the twins this morning at the cafeteria.
He is about to leave when we came.
Okay, So SWT when there's only 5 people in the cafeteria.
ME & Preeti.
Clay
Vanessa, Girl staying next to our room.
One of the twins.
... HAIZ ...

Class is so BORING again.
I am like going to fall alseep...
Some people dropped the class so we have less students now.

I managed to fix the internet problem.
I can't connect to the internet because i've been restricted.
And the reason is so ridiculous.
They said that I've been restricted because I am using 2 internet connection.
1st: ECU
2nd: Lohfamily (which is a home line in Malaysia)
I was like, WHAT?? It's impossible, that's my home line and now I am in US.
OMG, stupid school line!!
Doesn't this sounds insane??? Oh God!
I was so worried that what had happen to my computer...
And now??? God!!

Okay, i wanted to say something!
One of the black guy is sitting in front of me NOW!!
we're using school computers...
OMG!!! stop writting.. bye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment