Wednesday, June 24, 2009

23 June

Oh god!
The class is too fast today and i can't even have the time to write down the notes.
CRAP!! How am I gonna score in the exam if I don't even understand what the professor is teaching now!

Boring Boring.. Homework Homework..

We have a summer party today!
Okay, before that something did happen.
Someone knocked at our door when we are preparing to go for the party.
So I opened the door... then he said: bla bla bla bla bla....
Okay I didn't get what he said but I just closed the door.
OMG!! What am I doing?? Actually he scared me.
WHY?? I don't know!! hahaha
He didn't looked scary and he is cute and nice...
I just like I am tooooo shy to like talk to him or what.
And it really shocked me... then I just closed the door.
Then I ran to Preeti and tell her someone is outside.
He knocked the door again.. OMG!!
He is the guy that played the table tennis.
So, I knew him.. But... hahah...
It's so embarrasing!!! Oh~
She went to see him and he invite us to the summer party.
Then she just said, sure! we'll be there.
OMG!! I can't believe what I've done and Preeti was laughing like mad.
She can't believe that I did that to him. OHHHHHH~~~
I am so sorry Okay and I didn't mean to. Sorry!!!
I wrote it in a piece of paper and pass it to him.
I don't want to speak to him just but I've to say sorry.
It's my fault, I am SORRY!!
He is like HUH when he saw that note.
I didn't say anything and just showing him that THE DOOR INCIDENT by using my hand.(BDY LNG)
Okay, now we know his name, Ryan.
Preeti likes him I guess, because she said that he was so cute and he looks nice when he smile..
the twins look better.. hahah.. SWT
OMG, she has a crush on him.. Hehehe...

Umm.. but there's not that fun..
Not many came for party...
They like having Barbeque hot dog, kool aid and music and games..
People like just came and have a hot dog and kool aid then they left.
Games: Water Balloon ...
Oh, I didn't play that because I don't want to get wet. hahaa...
But some of them are enjoying.. hahaha
Umm... I played with Roman... mini badminton ...
A 4 or 5 rs old kid.... Hahahaaa.. SWT..
This is tiring.... fun though. Hahaa..
Small Party
Preeti
Games: Water Balloon
OH~~~
See what happened to her?
Water Balloons
1st team
2nd team ( they won )
Oh, the twins are there... one in black shirt one in white shirt.. Maybe you can see the one in black shirt. haha. They look exactly the same!!
Steven and Roman playing mini badminton. haha

I am tired today.. I have homework to do..
Oh! I hate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment