Sunday, June 7, 2009

7 June

Woke up at 0800, finish my bath at 0830, msn at 0900.
Sorry i m a bit late 2day. haha


hv a nice dream yesterday night. haha
i was back 2 Malaysia. Then i went out wit my Prince, hahaha.. So nice!
We both watched movies n go 4 tea. haha
But it is jz a dream, haiz...


D 1st one i saw on d msn is Qiao Ee.
She waited for me, haha..
So Sorry YA.
We chat n talked abt funny tings that happened.
She enjoyed a lot in Pulau Ketam, tat was nice.
I never been der b4.. >_<>_<>_<
Something 2 do wit issues of sociological journals. BLEK! I hate u!! hahahaha


Hv my dinner at 17oo. It's 2 early for me as i usually take my dinner at 2000.
I hv no choice but 2 fit in 2 their lives.
Make use of what i hv learnt:
Informational Social Influence
-when you are influenced by thinking that so many people are correct when you know they are wrong but you change your mind to fit in, so you change your answer accordingly.
hahahaha.. part of my notes ^^


Hv class 2ml, a new week for me!
Hv a nice holiday 2 all of u in Malaysia! ^^
Miss u guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment