Monday, June 8, 2009

8 June

Oh i walked 2 d Dollar General yesterday.
It took abt 1 hr walk 2 reach der.
Then took another hour 2 walk back 2 my room.
OMG!! it is tiring.
I won't try tat again.
I fell on d roadside n hv my leg twisted.
When i m back, i cn't bend my legs.. So pain!!! Sob sob~
I m so tired n i jz went 2 bed after my bath.

Woke up at 0700.
I on my computer n wish kyle happy birthday.
so sorry cn't get u a present. >_<> up every morning.. oh~


i hv oni cereals n fruits for breakfast..
wanted 2 hv more but i duwan 2 hv breads 2day.
So i feel hungry fast.

We took some photos. ( me & Preeti)




She is nice rite? SO beautiful!!
The weather is hot 2day.
So i cn't hv my jacket on..
So bad i hv 2 walk under d sun...
soon, i gonna becom a black girl... haha, skin turns dark?? hahahah

I hv no class 2day.
the professor is sicked, classes canceled.
tats nice for them but not for me. hehe
gonna waste my time... haiz...
So, i stayed in d library.
Asked help from d librarian.
Nid 2 search for my articles...
I found some. hehe.. abt teen sexual behavior, violence in school, AIDS/HIV, Drugs Abuse..
But not sure whether these r d right ones.

My lunch .. I go alone bcoz Preeti's class end at 1300 and d cafeteria closed at 1230.
Look what i hv 2day:
Fruits, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Smashed potatoes, Lasagna. n plain water.


They hv cakes, cookies, rice, pasta... but i don get those, they r horrible. hahaha..

i was supposed 2 go for a vaccine 2day but Preeti said we wil hv it 2ml.
She is tired 2day.
As we gonna walk 2 d health department.
oh god!! I hate 2 walk under d sun..
So HOT!!!
I wanted 2 call for a ride but she wants 2 walk so... haiz...

Start studying my textbook..
i hv exam next wednesday.
Textbook: page 1-200
Notes : all of them we hv in d class.
And some questions wil b general knowlegde..
Oh... do u tink tat i can finish all dis in abt 9 days?
kinda worrying....

We draw sometk n stick it 2 d door.. haha
WE hv oni papers n marker pens..
hahaha... I tink it is ok.. hahaha
Preeti & Keyin

N something for my room.. hahaha..

Kitty... ?? hahaha
My art work.. cool right?

My roommate drew smtk for me 2. hahaha nice? yaya!

I drew her popeye, hahaha...
she likes tat:
Olive Oyl, Bluto n Popeye.. hahaha Nice? I jz scratch it.. haha

i m like a 8 yrs old, hahah, do drawing for d whole day! hahaha

有人追Preeti..很明显那种。。 我就是电灯泡咯。。
他还来我们的房间。。。
我其实不喜欢。。。
我不喜欢我的房间有别的男生。。。
我在家时,连朋友都没进过我的房间。。 >_<
因为是公私房间的,所以。。没话说。。。 自己小心就是了。

4 comments:

  1. Ur fren's so cute~^^
    haha..
    Gud la having new frez~~=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U say her prety...i think u was the prety one..hahax..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skybear,

    haha
    reli?? oh.. haha..

    thanks..^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello kitty, ya she is my oni fren.. haha
    we go anywhere 2gether. haha

    ReplyDelete